Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-04

SSS Extensive Reading Method Vol.2



I introduce "SSS Extensive Reading Method" website.

SSS Extensive Reading Method

This website written by Japanese.

It has English page.

SSS Extensive Reading Method (In English)

This method spreaded in Japan some years ago. Many people studying English do this method.

SSS has the mean "Start with Simple Stories". This method recomend to start reading "Graded Readers" or "Leveled Readers". For example, "Penguin Readers","Oxford Bookworms".

2 comments:

とぼ said...

Hi Weber,

Thanks for the explanation. I understand SSS very well now.

And thanks for visiting my blog! Please drop by anytime...

Weber said...

Hi tobo_san

Actually,I don't know SSS means untill now. I understand SSS's mean,too.