Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-12

I received TOEIC ADMISSION TICKET

Today,I received TOEIC ADMISSION TICKET. I have schedule to take the TOEIC test on March 23rd. But I think I don't prepare for the test veru much. I am doing Extensive Reading and iknow!(website of studying English). But I don't like doing English Grammar. So I feel uneasy to take the test.

I wish I could be my personal best score!


TOEIC is "Test of English for International Communication". This test is taken by 1,500,000 people every year in Japan.

4 comments:

とぼ said...

Hi Weber,

I hope you get a good score on TOEIC, but please don't feel too much pressure about it.

These standardized tests have their own sort of value, but I think that the real test of language is using it in everyday life. And you are already doing that with your reading and this blog!

Still, I'll look forward to hearing how the test goes. ^^

Anonymous said...

私も洋書やDVDは楽しいのに「勉強」はすぐ飽きちゃいます。
テストまですぐですね。これからラストスパートですか?それとも多読とiknowだけで突っ走ります?(笑

がんばってください♪

Weber said...

Hi tobo_san.

Thanks for your comment. This time I can!t prepare the test well. But I can confirm my raw power of English. If the score is good, I am happy. If the score is bad, I make an effort next time!

Weber said...

スマイルさん。こんにちは。

今回は、もう開き直っていて、このまま突っ走りますよ~!!

どれくらい点数が取れるか楽しみです。だめだったら、次回は英文法頑張ります(笑)。