Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-02

Engine-O of Engine Sentai Go-onger



This morning, I was awoken by my sons.

They said, "Hey,Daddy!! We want you to make our Engine-O". Yesterday, I bought Japanese magazine(Television-kun) for children. The Engin-O is a suppliment to the magazine.

This year, New Toei Sentai series are begining. The Title is "Engine Sentai Go-onger". This Engine-O is a main robot of "Engine Sentai Go-onger". Our sons are looking forward to watching Television Sunday morning. They love "Engine Sentai Go-onger" and always sing the opening song.

I would like to study English in the morning, So I said, "I am busy. I have to study English. I have to do iknow !"But, When I start studying English, they wouldn't move from my room and continue saying "Hey, Daddy, please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!!!!"

I had no choice but to make it.

I have been making for two hours. But, I am pleased to see my sons are beaming. This picture is completed paper robot "Engin-O". The height is about 30 cm.

No comments: