Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-06

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (YL:4.5) 29,743words ★★★★

This book is very famous in Japan.

First, The film of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is popular in Japan. And Johnny Depp is one of the most popular movie actor in Japan. We know this book is movie's original.

Second, This book is recomended for studying English. If you can read this book in English, you may read other paperbacks. If you feel so hard, you should read more easy books. For example, penguin readers.

When I started reading English book , I choose my first book "Holes". But I want to read this book. And I could read this book yesterday.

I like this wonderful and interesting story. I particularly like Grandpa Joe. When he hear Charlie gets the Gold ticket , He is so glad. I think he is the most interesting to see Chocolate Factory. I think he has child's heart.

And I like his yelling.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My reading 1,604,900 words(67books)

2 comments:

little_sun said...

Hi Weber,

As you know, I've just started reading it even though I might have had to read Darren Shan 2, hehe :)
The pictures on the book are fantastic, it makes me enjoy, so I'm enthusiastic for reading it now!

Cheerio!

Weber said...

Hi little_san,

If you finish reading this book, I would like to see your book revie!

Happy reading!!