Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-08

Origami Shuriken


 My sons like Ninjya. They always play as a Ninjya and like watching Japanese Ninja anime "Naruto". When they play as a Ninjya ,they use Ninjya tools. For example, News Paper Ninjya blades and origami shurikens.

 This picture is the origami shurikens which is made by my children. They make these shurikens themselves. They play throwing these shurikens.

 My sons like playing as a Ninjya. So I have to play with then.

 It is so hard work!! My sons so seriously to fight!!!!

2 comments:

little_sun said...

Hi Weber,

When I was in Leeds UK, one of my friends loved Ninja and he wanted to become it some time seriously. It made me come up with an idea, I tried to make the shuriken for him. He seemed to be impressed and appreciated it a lot. So your photo reminded me of the memory, thanks :)

Weber said...

Hi little_san.

It is good story. To tell the truth, I don't know how to make origami shuriken. My wife like doing origami. She teaches My sons how to make origami shuriken and some origami animals.