Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-10

Boston Redsox vs Oakland Athletics in Tokyo Dome

This year, Boston Redsox and Oakland Athletics will come to Japan for opening baseball game. I am looking forward to their arriving.

I like watching Major Leage Baseball. In Japan, MLB are broadcasted in the morning, because of the time difference. I often watchi MLB on Saturday and Sunday morning. Last year, Many Japanese baseball players were active. I cheered for them.

Daisuke Matsuzaka(Dice-K) and Hideki Okazima belong to Boston Redsox. I thought I have to go USA, if I want to see them in the baseball park. So I am pleased to see their play in Japan.

I have already bought two games ticket. These tickets are Boston Redsox vs Hanshin Tigers(3/22) and Boston Redsox vs Oakland Athletics(3/26). I will go with my oldest sun. We are looking forward to watching these games.

I have cheered Hanshin Tigers for 30 years. Hanshin Tigers's hometown is Kobe and Osaka. It is one of the most popular baseball team in Japan. New York Yankees pitcher Igawa and Cecil Fielder belonged to Hanshin Tigers before.

No comments: