Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-02

Mount Fuji in Japan



This is Mount Fuji. It is the highest mountain in Japan at 3776m. It is located west of Tokyo(about 100km from Tokyo). It is fine day,We might see this mountain from tokyo.

Japanese love this mountain for many years. It is very beautiful. It is very famous Hokusai's Ukiyo-e for Mount Fuji.

I went to Hakone in October 2007. Hakone has many good Onsen(hot spring) and good view for Mount Fuji. First day, typhoon hit Hakone, so we couldn't see anything. But second day, it was very fine. So we could see very beautiful Mount Fuji.

This picture was taken that day. We went to Ashinoko Skyline and took a picture from Mikuni Observatory.

The Tomei Expressway is front of Mount Fuji. It connects Tokyo and Nagoya. It has extreme traffic.

(If you click the picture, you can see big picture)

3 comments:

little_sun said...

Hiya,

Oh, you've started keeping your diary in English?
That's definitely a good way to improve your skill because I'm trying it ( you probably know :) ). Honestly, I was thinking about giving my diary up last week but I decided to keep for a while.

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy writing here for a long period :)

I will come here when you updated because I've already added yours on my RSS, hehe ;)

See you then, cheerio!

Weber said...

Hi,little_san

Thanks for your coment.

I would like to improve my English skill, So I started my English brog. You know, I refer to your blog to start this blog. I hope I continue this blog long period!

Anonymous said...

Hi weber!
So are you a Japanese who study English? Same here!
I was involved in creating an English site called Mount Fuji Guide (http://mountfujiguide.com/). Will you sometime climb to the summit maybe? In that case I think you find the Web site helpful.
Thanks and good luck on your English :)

P.S.
I'm a member of iKnow, too. I see you've studied and completed a lot of practices. That's great!