Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-03-22

Boston Redsox vs Hanshin Tigers (3/22)





I went to see "Boston Redsox vs Hanshin Tigers" in Tokyo Dome today. I went to there with my oldest sun. he has never seen baseball in ball park. I think he got good memory. Boston Redsox won this exhibition game. David Ortiz and J.D.Drew hit Homeran in first.


2007 World series champions Trophy was displayed.




Manny Ramirez is hitting.


We got mouse pad of this event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
The photo seemed to be very interesting.
I have never visited there.
I think you and your son were lucky, for being able to visit to such a nice place.
If I get a chance, I want to see the game in Tokyo dome.
Redsox will be better, if I can.
See you! (^^)/

Weber said...

Hi taka from kyoto_san.
Do you like baseball? I cheer Hanshin Tigers. But I watch MLB more than JPB recentry.
This is the first time for my son to see baseball. I think he is very lucky to see MLB.

see you again.