Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2008-04-26

Learning English website "iknow!"

"iknow!" is a website(Social network service) of learning English. This service started last year. This website became very popular in Japan because of free of charge and high quality. the figure of member exceed 100,000 people for 6 months.

iknow! has many channels. There are channnels for Core wards,TOEIC,Travel,Business,GMAT and TOFEL. For instance,Business chanel has courses for sub-prime loan problem,Long Term Capital Manegiment and Goldman Sachs. We can learn various English wards. It is so cool!

I began iknow! last year. I have finished 5 courses and 1,162 items for 5 months. I took TOEIC exam last month. I was disappointed the result(Total 690 L355,R335). Because it wasn't my best score(My best score was 700). I am doing upper TOEIC reading section course now. I will take TOEIC in May. I will finish upper TOEIC course before next exam.

I installed my widgets on this blog.

http://www.iknow.co.jp/intro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

初めまして、アメリカ留学のブログを書いてる者です。今後の記事更新の参考にさせてもらいたいと思って見させてもらいましたけど、楽しませてもらいました(笑)次の記事更新を楽しみにしてます☆応援してますのでポチッとしておきますw頑張って下さいね。